While fixing the transmission on CUL, I discovered that changing the data-rate settings on the CC1101-chip changed the behavior on the reception side as well. I don’t quite understand why, since I do not use any of the built in decoding features. But it awakened my hope of getting the reception to work. So I tried increasing the data rate setting to 10KBaud. The result was that it could now decode the fast pulses of the NexaL-protocol, but no other, slower protocol now worked. The signals of them now were drowned in noise instead. Deep sigh. I will have to release without support for reception.